My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Unstable Engineering

Abilities by Family Mechanical Unstable Engineering
Unstable Engineering

Increases your team's critical strike chance by 75%, but reduces your team's chance to hit by 25% for 4 rounds.


1-2 of 2
Used By:
Lost Robogrip [Lost Robogrip]

Drop: Malfunctioning Beastbot [50]

Zone: Mechagon

Approximate Drop Rate: Unknown

1-2 of 2
Follow us on TwitterLike us on FacebookSubscribe via RSS